Monday 25 June 2012

EXP 3 - Animation



This is my experiment 3 animation. This animation is uploaded in youtube, contain of :
Coca-Cola Headquarter view (inside and outside the studio)
Facebook Headquarter view (inside and outside the studio)
The Bridge view





This is the animation of Coca Cola elevator from the valley down to the meeting place (dining table)
[sorry for the bad video, i can't using the video in fraps, it makes my cryengine crash several times and this happened on 25th June 2012 which is my due date so i don't have much time to make a new one]



This is the animation of Facebook elevator from the valley down to the meeting place (dining table)
[sorry for the bad video, i can't using the video in fraps, it makes my cryengine crash several times and this happened on 25th June 2012 which is my due date so i don't have much time to make a new one]



No comments:

Post a Comment